Welcome to Granada Football Club
Granada Football Club is one of the largest schoolboy/schoolgirl clubs in Dublin. We have close to 400 players and are fielding 30 teams every weekend from August-May, on a completely voluntary basis.
The club uses pitches at Holly Park primarily for
Patek Grand Complications watch is generally made from gold, platinum and pink gold. Incidents where have 18-carat gold with pink Franck Muller Ronde Replica Watches gold within the Replica Breitling Blackbird Franck Muller Ronde Replica Watches case. Hublot Big Bang Limited Edition Replica You can purchase the watch having a sapphire Hublot Big Bang Replica watches crystal back, crocostrap, Patek logo design buckle, mechanical movement, chronograph, along with a perpetual calendar filled with day, date, month and year. You will find watches with whitened, black, grey, silver, and blue dials.
seven-a-side games and at Meadowvale just off Clonkeen Road.
The club also has a “Development Squad”, preparing those younger children for the Under 8 leagues.
New Season - Registration and Fees for this Season (2015-16)Oct 9, 15
We are now approaching the end of the first month of the new season and Rgistration and Subscriptions are now due (You can drop by, complete a registration form and leave your payment with Les in the Coffee Shop this morning Saturday 10-Oct-2015):
- The easiest way to complete registration is online via EPP as set out below:
- Anyone with problems logging in online via EPP, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will set you up and confirm then via email
- Anyone who cannot register and pay via EPP can do this in person at the Club House in Holly Park this Saturday 26th of September from 10.30 to 12.20pm Please complete the registration form when you arrive along with your payment
- every player must complete the club registration online and pay the appropriate fees as set out below:
- Category 1 €275: 1 Child playing on a team from u8 to u18 (u8 is €225 and not setup in EPP)
- Category 2 €195: 1 Child playing with Development (DEV) Squad
- Category 3 €440: 2 Children playing on teams from u8 to u18
- Category 4 €400: 1 Child playing with Development Squad and 1 Child playing on a team from u8 to u18
- Category 5 €320: 2 Children playing with Development Squad
- Category 6 €550: 3 or more children (Family Membership) playing on any team including Development Squad
Subscription fees include provision of socks and shorts for new players, training/coaching, hire of all-weather facilities, league fees, referee fees etc. - no other additional fees. Payment can be made via a single payment or via instalments through EPP.
Each player and parent (except for Development Squad) will also need to complete a League Registration form and this will be through the manager of the the team that you are playing on.
TO PAY ONLINE - click on the 'Join Here' Button below
Players who have not registered with the club and paid their subscription fees before the end of October 2015 will not be permitted to play matches in November. If you have any queries relating to registration and payment of subscription fees, please email email@example.com
If you are enquriing about signing up re-signing for Granada FC, please contact the following age Group co-ordinators:
- Development (DEV) (Children Born 2009 & later) - Justin O'Doherty 086 814 2548 firstname.lastname@example.org
- u8s: (Children Born in 2008) - Guy Fletcher, 086 775 3159, email@example.com
- u9s: (Children Born in 2007) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- u10s: (Children Born in 2006) - Neil Kerrigan, 087 266 7269, Neil.Kerrigan@enterprise-ireland.com
- u11s (Children Born in 2005)- Alan McGilton, 086 245 5315, email@example.com
- u12s (Children Born in 2004) - Paul Sweeney, 087 417 6424, firstname.lastname@example.org
- u13s (Children Born in 2003) - Allen Slevin, 086 827 4935, email@example.com
- u14s (Children Born in 2002) - Simon Egan, 087 378 2859, firstname.lastname@example.org
All other enqueries should be sent to email@example.com
Start-up dates for various age groups are as follows:
- Development Squad (up to 8 years of age) - this Saturday 12th September Holly Park at 9.20am
- 11-aside games (u13 - u18) - Saturday and Sunday 5th/6th September
- Small Sided Games (u8 to u12) - Saturday 12th September
Training Schedule - starts in Carysfort School All Weather Pitch and New Park All Weather Pitc this week, Monday 7th of September 2015
Any player who is playing for a team from u8 to u18 must complete the full registration process as outlined above (i.e the league registration form and the club registration online). Any player not registered by the end of October will not be permitted to play any further games for insurance reasons. Any genuine hardship cases will be treated with sympathy and discretion.
(Page last updated Saturday 09-Oct-2015 10:00)
Annual Presentation Day - Sunday 8th of November 2015Oct 8, 15
Presentation Day - Sunday 8th of November 2015
The annual club Presentation Day will take place on Sunday the 8th of November 2015 at Stillorgan Park Hotel at 3.00pm. FREE CAR PARKING for all those attending the presentation day. This is for presentation of player awards for all teams at u8 to u17 for last season - 2014-15. All players from last season should attend.
We will be running a raffle on the day and would be grateful if people could donate some prizes. Please bring them along on the day or contact Paul Sweeney with details (firstname.lastname@example.org 087 417 6424)
(Page last updated Wednesday 22-Sep-2015 22:00)
New Season - Trials for u18s Wednesday 12th AugustAug 8, 15
The Under 18 DDSL Squad for this coming season will have an Open Trial Session next Wednesday, 12th of August from 7pm to 8pm on the all weather pitch in New Park School, Netwtown Park Avenue.
Anyone born in 1998 welcome - contact Tom on 087 290 3227